Use freshly grinded coffee, fill the capsule tightly with coffee grinded in the right level (fine to very fine) and remember that your Nespresso® machine must be descaled regularly.
- The capsule is made of high-tech-steel 316L which is also used for high-quality watches.
- Bore hole drilled with laser to ensure a perfect flavour of coffee and a cream like in the original capsule.
- Package: jute bag without logo
- made for reuse
- Post package: blank carton box filled with recycled newspapers
- Invented in Switzerland/ Swiss Innovation 2012
- Store your coffee in an air-tight box in the fridge to keep the flavour of freshly grounded coffee for up to 2-3 weeks.
- After taking out a filling of coffee please close the box again.
- It is better to buy small amounts of coffee to make sure you consume it before flavour is getting less.
According to our tests we recommend a ground level of <very fine to fine> for espresso and a ground level of <fine to medium> for Lungo.
Because coffee grinders are not standardised, we suggested to fill coffee into three separate plastic bags for the first usage, for example:
- espresso <very fine to fine> and for
- Lungo <fine to medium>
You will find out what fits best by trying.
Open the lever or latch of your Nespresso machine to verify if the inner surface of the cylinder (capsule holder) is smooth or if it has grooves. Watch the video
- Cylinder with smooth surface → the sealing ring is not required; use the capsule without silicone ring.
- Cylinder with grooves → a sealing ring is required. Apply one of the supplied sealing rings as follows:
- Close empty capsule with the lid tightly.
- Role the sealing ring from the smaller end of the capsule carefully towards the lid. The ring should rest on the outer side of the lid with its narrower rim pointing towards the grooves of the capsule.
- Press the sealing ring tightly towards the lid.
Note! Using the capsule without sealing ring when cylinder has grooves lets most of the water leak into the collecting container of the machine.
Keep the the second sealing ring that was supplied for replacement.